- Syntheses of novel transition metal coordinated macrocycles that have the capability of chemically and electrochemically detecting anionic guest species of particular environmental importance such as phosphate, nitrate, halides and carboxylates.
- Study of Chemical and Electrochemical process for Environmental Applications.
- Membrane and Adsorptive Separations.
- Electrodeposition of metals and alloys, growth of epitaxial metal oxide thin film
- Preparation of Zinc-rare earth alloys.
- The development of novel analytical methodology for the characterization and analysis of trace of metal ions in waste, chemical and pharmaceutical samples.
- Solvent extraction of metal ions from ores and waste solutions.
- Extraction and study of chemical composition of essential oil from medicinal plant.
Another aspect of my job is the supervision of research students and coordination of their work.